Monday, September 5, 2016

From Springtime

Sooo busy!
What kept me on the move this spring?
Passover Seder- we hosted an early one in Bellingham because we were going to be gone for the real holiday

We spent a 4-day Passover celebration in New Jersey with relatives on mom’s side. First time ever we were all in the same place at the same time I think. A jaunt to the big city- NYC!




 Regular Tuesday morning hiking with my buddy Serge. On his birthday we went for a hike and he caught a fish in Fragrance Lake… I think it turned into his lunch also :)

 Michelle and I spent a weekend with Jake in San Francisco over Memorial Day Weekend.
 Wayne came to our place for a spring visit!

 The cherry tree we planted last year, in memory of Grandma Lily, produced a bowlful of fruit for us. Thanks Grandma!
 The after-school program I direct won a community award. We had a crazy and wild programming year that ended with this accolade.


No comments:

Post a Comment