Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lot happening, no time to write

Wow, so much has happened in six weeks. Not just in my life but in everyone's lives. An incredible turn of events, and all sorts of transitions of different kinds. So many of us are working through our heart/soul purposes by moving through life-zones (most of the people I know are working on shifting from adolescence into adulthood or from adulthood into elder). More on this, but busy times and good work is happening.

As the chronological mind goes, here is a list of posts that I hope to write in the upcoming weeks:

5/26~31- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
First weeks of June- End of Ecology Club, after-school programs, and Spring Explorers Club
My Rite of Passage journey in Central Washington, late June
Climbing Mt. Rainier the first week of July

Now I can throw away my paper list... it's on the screen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment